Pet Sitting Services
Cedar Park Pet Sitting Services
Meet and Greet/Key Transfer
The first meet and greet and key transfer is free. Any additional consultations will require an extra charge due to extra time spent and gas charges incurred.
$10 EXTRA PER VISIT
Put/pull trash cans
Adjust lights/window treatments
No pets: $15 per visit or With pets: Free
Administering Medications (included with visit): Oral, insulin injections and subcutaneous fluids
Pet Sitting (1-4 pets $23 per visit. 5 or more pets $25 per visit): 30-minute visit to feed and water pets, play and exercise, take a potty break, clean litter box, administer medication, if needed, and record a daily report
**DISCOUNT: 3 visits in one day for $60
Dog Walking (Additional $10): To the park, around your neighborhood or where your pup enjoys walking most (must have a harness or a non-slip collar).
Quick Visit or Mid-Day Visit ($20 for 15 minute visit): For pups that need a mid-day potty break or any reason outside regular pet sitting.
Pet Taxi (One way $20 or round trip $30): For pets that need transportation to the vet or groomer
Overnight Stays - not available at this time
Our Services at Cedar Park Pet Sitting Services Include:
- No cost consultation.
- Security Check
- Put/pull trash cans
- Retrieve mail/newspaper
- Adjust lights/window treatments
- Pet taxi services and home security checks.
- Sitting services for dogs, cats, fish, birds and more that is guaranteed to cater to your pets as if they were our own.
- *For new customers, the first visit is half price! (You must mention on initial call).
Advantages of Using a Pet Sitter:
Melissa Ramos, Owner of Cedar Park Pet Sitting
At a very young age, I knew I loved animals and wanted to care for them. Whether it was a friend's or relatives pet that needed attention or a stray on the street in need, there I was tending to this animal and making sure it had everything it needed. When I was old enough to be employed I realized that I could make a living from my love of animals. I began as a professional pet groomer working at boarding facilities. This allowed me to experience the responsibilities of taking care of animals while they stayed in our care overnight.
I was also involved in dog training along with animal nutrition and behavior. Working with many clients and their pets building lasting relationships of trust was very satisfying. So I started Cedar Park Pet Sitting in 2007. Now with my pet sitting business clients allow me to come into their homes and care for their pets while they are away on vacation or business trips. It is a tremendous joy to help my clients and work with their pets. You will feel secure that we lovingly care for your pet as if you were there.
Accomplishments and Experience
- 15+ years of professional experience in the pet industry including: Care of animals, pet grooming, boarding, training, administering medications and nutrition. Also on site care, dog walking, pet taxi service and home security checks.
- Certified in Pet CPR and First Aid.
- Member of BBB.
- Member of Austin Pet Sitters Organization
- Proud supporter of Austin Humane Society and the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter
- Bonded and Insured